1. tom chapin “no child left behind” (2nd hit)
2. soccer epitaph poem (3rd)
3. please don’t laugh at me book (2nd)
4. No child rant (1st)—Actually an aol search
5. tidal bore Washington (Google Italy) (4th)
6. passenger of my own (Google Germany) (1st)
7. book club “Suite francaise” (Google Australia) (9th)
8. suite francaise, book review (4th)
9. I kissed you goodnight (7th)
10. I am a rose upon a thorn (1st)
11. picture of debo from Friday (1st)
12. bluffton university professor committed murder (5th)
13. “Compare thee to a rose” and Shakespeare (2nd)
I guess I’m getting picked up by Google a lot (and in the most recent 13, no searches of an indecent nature—I’m being indirect in my language because these are hits I don’t need to trigger). I’m surprised that I’m coming up so often on searches.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Kim's Candor
2. Amy's Random Thoughts
3. Beautiful British Columbia
4. Parenting with Mental Illness
5. Notes in the Key of Life
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants