Happy Monday. Last week I won a Thinking Blogger Award. Thanks Shelby. It is a high compliment. I didn't have time to pass on the favor to five blogs I like until now. And here, drumroll, in no particular order, they are.
1. Self Taught Artist--for all her sharing of her world as a struggling artist, and for her honesty as in this post entitled Fear Sucks.
2. Attila from Cheaper than Therapy for her thoughtful post, A Different Kind of Anniversary, on meeting her biological mother.
3. Misplaced in the Midwest for his stories of people he knew, including the post of 2/27/2007 (sorry I had trouble getting this link to work).
4. A Snail's Eye View for making me appreciate slugs a little bit more. See this post about leopard slug markings.
5. Kathe of Natural Solitude--not so much for her text as for always having a thoughtful comment on my posts, especially the ones that are feeling left out for lack of other comments. And for her photographic view of life in Marquette, Michigan.
Congratulations, you won a
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).