I'm thinking most of these things wouldn't be found in other people's purses.
1. Size H crochet hook.
2. 3 empty film cans.
3. 4 crayola crayons.
4. 2 hard candies from Italy.
5. 2 pebbles from Zion National Park.
6. 1 seashell from San Diego, slightly broken.
7. Business card of L.A. psychiatrist I met in San Diego.
8. 2 laptop keys.
9. A list for another Thursday 13 (next week's?).
10. 2006-2007 Chicago Bulls schedule.
11. Hotel room key card from Las Vegas Hilton with picture of Barry Manilow--yes I should have returned it; honestly, officer I forgot I had it.
12. Coupon for $25 off J. Jill--dated October 4-16 (I should toss this).
13. Business card from Clic Klak, 427 Queen Street W., Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (I think I bought some used clothes there).
Is it time to clean out my purse yet?