Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bedtime musings

I am so hooked on this blogging stuff, that I had to put off eating a quick dinner and going to sleep to check my favorite bloggers and write a few quick notes. My younger son had an attack of scary thoughts before bed and is asleep on the couch waiting for me to go upstairs to bed with him. It's just me, my computer and my space heater in a quiet house.
Some of my favorite bloggers sounded kind of low. I hope my posts cheered them up. And who cheers up a tired shrink? A few internet moments, a cuddly, sleepy kid, a cuddly, sleepy cat, a good book before lights out. Life could be worse.
Oh, and I'll try to post a cheery picture.
A small town in Italy

3 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and cheering me up. Yes, you did cheer me up! :) I hope you're having a good day today. I'm having a so-so day. Feeling a bit blue about my weight again. Anyway.....love the picture you posted of that little square in Italy....so colorful. Makes me wish I was there!

Barb said...

I certainly understand being hooked on blogging. *hugs* to the son who had an attack of scary thoughts.

Anil P said...

Good cheer always outlasts good cheer, and therin lies the paradox :)

Blogging can be fun, and communicative.