1. I have family there.
2. I grew up there and it still feels like "home."
3. Winter in Chicago stinks.
4. Summer in Chicago is too hot and humid.
5. Seattle is surrounded by mountains.
6. Seattle is near an ocean.
7. I could eat really fresh seafood.
8. It would a lot closer to places to go hiking and backpacking.
9. I could take up cross country skiing again.
10. I could throw away all the hats, gloves, scarves, glove liners, thermal underwear, snow boots, snow pants or save them just for skiing.
11. I could ask family to babysit when I wanted to go out in the evening.
12. I could walk by the lake in winter and not worry about frostbite.
13. Snow would be an exciting event or something you drove to the mountains to play in.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. It's a Raggedy Life
3. Skittles' Place
5. Little House on Wheels
6. The Screaming Pages
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants