Since I said last week why I'd rather be in Seattle, I thought I'd give Chicago its fair shakes. If you ignore the weather and the absence of mountains or an ocean Chicago is pretty great.
1. Millennium Park
2. Lake Michigan
3. Lots of wonderful architecture.
4. The Sears Tower and the Hancock Center
5. The Art Institute
6. Navy Pier
7. Da Bears (Seahawks fans forgive me)
8. Nice people
9. The pizza!
10. Devon street and great Indian food.
11. Chicago Symphony Orchestra
12. Kosher Hot Dogs.
13. Museum of Science and Industry
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Beautiful British Columbia
3. Cozy Shack
5. Cheaper Than Therapy
6. Tigerprr's Scratching Post
7. It's All About Me
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants