Monday, November 06, 2006

Real Simple/ Real Life (Mine)

So what do those “celebrity questionnaires” reveal about me? That I’m not a celebrity or that none of us are all that interesting when asked about our favorite brand of toothpaste or toilet paper?
Here, I “bare all” and answer the questionnaire given in Real Simple of September 2006 (the actually interviewee is not a celebrity either).
1. What makes you laugh? My cat chasing a super-ball around the living room (just this minute).
2. What’s your favorite possession? My wedding ring—it was my grandmother’s.
3. What superhuman power would you most want to have? I guess wisdom doesn’t count as a superhuman power. How about telepathy?
4. What did you want to be when you were little? A scientist like my father. Boring.
5. What’s your motto? Do as I say, not as I do?
6. What would you do with $1000 in spare cash? Go to Paris for the weekend.
7. What’s your simplest pleasure? Reading a good book.
8. What would your “I’d rather be. . .” bumper sticker say? I’d rather be on vacation.
9. What’s the craziest fashion trend you’ve ever followed? Starting a Blog.
10. The big question I’m currently wrestling with is. . . How to balance work, family and leisure needs.
11. Would you reather be a little smarter or a little sexier? Tough one. For now I'll go with smarter.

So did anybody learn anything? I doubt it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I learned something!! Of course that is because I just "met" you, lol.