Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Duty calls, and today's a long work day. The good news is most of the rest of the week is off courtesy of turkey day. Unless you count making dinner for 12 as work.
Randomness for the day:
(1) Someone told me yesterday that my socks looked like the ones the wicked witch of the west wore when the house fell on her. This is a compliment, right?
(2) Thanks to all who posted/will post six word stories. I hope to compile them in a couple of days and post them (along with your sites--not sure if I can do links, but I'll try).
(3) My site meter topped 1000 today. At first, I was afraid that I'd be like the tree that falls in the forest with no one to hear. Thanks for reading.
(4) Thanks to Sunday Scribblings for generating major comments and great fun. You too Teaspoon Tuesdays. Now when will you post another prompt?
(5) Thanks to Photo Friday, Lensday and Moody Monday too but how will I ever come up with a photo for "embarrassed" (since I have a rule--no pictures of my kids).
Now as they say in the old country--do they?--to work. . . .