Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Looking Backward

I'm home but still (somewhat) on vacation for another 10 days or so. That doesn't mean I won't work (a bit) and do chores but I still will be less accountable until the school year starts again. I've coordinated my work year with my kids' school year more or less. It is a lot easier than finding babysitters. Yet another good thing about being self-employed.
I didn't have a lot of time to post during my solo road trip from Wyoming to Seattle so I plan on going back and reviewing some of the highlights. For now I'm just going to post a pretty picture from Yellowstone.

Reflective

Everyone knows about the geysers in Yellowstone but if you haven't been there you may not realize how absolutely lovely the rest of the park is too. I've got to get back there with the family and a lot more time.

1 comment:

Kathe said...

Welcome back, S. :^)