Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hit the Road, Jack

Greetings from Idaho Falls, Idaho. Yes, there are falls here. I can see them from my hotel window. The roar is so loud that if I had my window open, it would have been difficult to sleep last night. The falls are more impressive for there width than for their height which is minimal.
I don't have time to blog much now. I need to be back on the road. I leave you with two choice quotes overheard yesterday in Yellowstone.

"Ooh, more thermophilic bacteria!"

Geyser

And, "I don't see what is so mystical about that." To which I didn't reply, "That's because you have no imagination."

Mystic Spring

2 comments:

Rayne said...

This is very cool. I expect some kind of fairy tale monster to be hanging around the top one. It looks ominous.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

You are traveling through a very lovely part of the states.

Hope you have a safe trip and an enjoyable time.

DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE TO TAKE PICTURES OF WILDLIFE.

Just an important safety tip there for ya.

I awarded you with a thoughtful blogger award on my page... please drop by when you get a chance, and pick it up.


Best,
Scarlett & Viaggiatore