Sunday, December 02, 2007
---last month but was too busy writing to respond. Here are the instructions:
Random Meme Rules
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. The blog that tagged me is:
From the Shores of Introspect and Retrospect.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Don't drink anything over the keyboard while reading this meme on other pages.
4. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
5. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
7. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
OK here goes.
Seven random and/or weird facts about me.
1. I learned to love herbal tea while living in France 20 years ago. My current favorite is Twining's Honey, Vanilla, Chamomile (hard to find in the US).
2. I lived in a vegetarian dormitory while in college.
3. I was in school for approximately 32 years. (No I didn't flunk 5th grade that many times!)
4. I'm wearing this unbelievable purple/mauve/burgundy? dress for my upcoming performance in the Nutcracker (in two weeks)
5. No, I am actually an incompetent dancer. But two left feet are acceptable for this performance.
6. I had stage fright as a kid. I'm not sure if I do anymore. I have given lectures many times in the past years and have learned to deal with the anxiety. I haven't performed in a dramatic sense since I was in middle school (then called Jr. High School).
7. My first name came from a novel. I can't tell you which one because I use a pseudonym on this blog.
Tagging 7 people, hmmm--some of the bloggers I know don't like being tagged.
1. And So Forth--met recently through Sunday Scribbling.
2. Crunchy Bits who also survived NaNoWriMo.
3. JL--because I just "met" him recently and he has interesting Chicago stories and he seems so, not, a meme-guy. I'm afraid of what he will do with this tag but can't resist finding out.
4. Meeyauw--who takes cool bird and cat photos and cares about the environment.
5. Chronicled and Illustrated who I somehow met through NaNo (and now forget how it happened) and whose blog is well worth a visit.
6. The Thing of the Moment--because his response has to be funny. Or he'll just ignore me which might be funny too.
7. A Blue State of Mind--maybe this will get her posting again.
Tagging people makes me uncomfortable so feel free to ignore me if I tagged you or if I didn't. I want to be a good sport and follow suit but. . . . I probably flunked tag in kindergarten too.