Thursday, October 04, 2007

Foxes and Ivy

Foxes

Anyone want to tell me what these are and what they are up to? My best guess was they are foxes. Could be something mythological. They do make me think of a fable, say Aesop or Jean de la Fontaine. Not that I have a particular one in mind. Maybe I should write my own.

I hope to get out and take some photos today. The weather if perfect for it. One of those ultra-blue autumnal skies. If all goes well this should inspire some good posting. Enjoy your Thursday.

1 comment:

Rayne said...

This reminds me of when we were in Germany. There were wonderful statues and sculptures of things every where and some of them I had no idea what they were. There were bearded fish things on a lot of the fountains, never did figure out what those were supposed to be.