Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen--Thirteen things I can do to help the environment.

One white feather

1. Walk and bicycle more for nearby errands.
2. Replace windows in my coach house office.
3. Replace and increase efficiency of water heater in office.
4. Research possibility of solar for my house.
5. Consider seriously getting a hybrid car.
6. Write letters regarding environmental issues.
7. Plant a tree or two or three.
8. Help educate my children and promote consciousness at my children’s schools.
9. Recycle more.
10. Pay for energy offsets when I travel.
11. Turn off my computers when I am not using them.
12. Speak more about environmental issues on my blog.
13. Hold myself accountable by updating this checklist with my progress!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great list, and thanks for the tips re: what all of us can do to help matters -- it's such an important issue.

Happy TT, and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

excellent thirteen!!! all very simple things that we can all do to help care for our environment. love the list, happy tt! :)

Sunflower said...

I don't like to Turn off my computers when I am not using them because it takes time to re-start it.

Have a nice weekend!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Crafty Green Poet said...

This is a good list. Another good one is to carry a fabric bag around all the time to avoid picking up plastic bags in shops.