Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt--Hobby

Here is how I spent an hour today. I ran outside as soon as the sun came out and left when the sun had hidden itself again and I was feeling numb. Required ingredients, warm coat, coffee, chairs, camera, tripod, lots of bird seed, a good book (to prevent boredom while birds are feeling scared of me) and patience. Seen today--robin, starling, junco, song sparrow, house sparrow, cardinal, dove, sea gull. Not too exciting but got a couple of cute pictures of the squirrel raiding the bird feeder. Some to be posted at a later date.

Hobby

4 comments:

Andree said...

Oh my you are so green. I am green with envy. I need to see the bird and squirrel photos for my sanity. Please post quick! Have to stay busy during another big $%^&* snowstorm tomorrow.

srp said...

Birdwatching... saw a Blue Jay today and those aren't that common to see in the backyard here. He was deep blue and gorgeous and of course... where was my camera? Not in my hand. If I sit in the yard to do this, the birds stay away. Great job.

Patty said...

Your yard looks like a lovely place to relax..Great photo

Anonymous said...

Birding is a great hobby - I learned alot when my sone was in scouting working on that badge. Visit my blog at High Strangeness Altoona or go directly to my Photo Hunt Post.