Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yes, I'm Back

Canon Under Glass

Barring further family disasters, vacations, computer malfunctions (one is still not on-line), and exams, I should be able to get back to posting. This has been a busy month and I need to get back to the blog.
The past week has seen my younger son on vacation and my older son frantically cramming for AP exams, SAT's and finals. High school should not be allowed during childhood. Personally, I just got back my medical board recertification results and passed! Do I consider the $2000 well spent? Not. Especially when I have to recertify in my other board specialty next year and in both on a ten year cycle. Being a doctor is expensive (and don't get me going on malpractice insurance)!
Spring is here, the white throat sparrows are singing like crazy in my back yard, the starlings are building a nest in my new gutters, and the back addition to my house is finished (photos to follow one of these days) which means it is time to try to rebuild the back yard which is now a muddy wasteland.
I'm booking patients into the summer which means I have to start planning the next vacation. This summer's plans need to include college tours. I hope son #1 likes schools in good places to visit in July.
Well, son #2 and I have a date to watch a DVD--I think the menu has Enchanted on it. I'll let you know if it is worth watching.

2 comments:

Kathe said...

Well that answers my question in my Flickr comment. :^)

Snail said...

My goodness, you have been busy! Welcome back.