Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not photo enabled

I'm typing off a borrowed computer so I can't download my photos. I feel withdrawal pains! I'll be able to post more regularly if I ever get a working computer of my own. I'll tell you, trouble shooting a computer can be challenging. I love the part when you get a message from the system to the tune of: "If nothing you have tried yet works, please contact your IT department." What IT department morons? This is a home computer. I am the IT department. How about giving us better documentation? How about giving us documentation that doesn't require internet access? Hard to fix a broken internet connection when the help function tries to log you onto the net. Sigh.
Lots of work today and then a few days off. I hope this means regular posting soon.

No comments: