Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day

Where to Vote
Even if you vote for the "other guy" (don't you wish we could say "other woman" one of these days), get out and vote today--those of you how are in the US and able to do so. A non-vote doesn't signal you want to change the system. It tells the politicians they can do what they want and no one cares.
 Just my two cents.
  Ballot Receipt
I for one will be glad the phone will stop ringing and the junk e-mails will taper off. Nonetheless I am tense about the outcome and will probably stay up past my bedtime tonight. Polling place
Sorry about the crappy formatting of the blog--ever since Blogger changed some settings a while back nothing comes out right and I haven't had the will, time or know-how to figure it out.

Addendum:  I figured out the formatting feature.  It was simple once I pressed the right button!  Now my blog will look better.

3 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

Yes it's always vital to vote!

Jud said...

I plan to exercise my franchise this afternoon. I am always a little surprised at the number of uncontested races in some state, but especially local, elections.

We are also heirs to a bizarre state constitution that must be amended for any number of local issues; and if I recall correctly we have about 12 such amendments on the ballot this go around.

Jud said...

Jill Stein was on the ballot in my state...but I opted for "the other guy", Gary Johnson.