Monday, July 10, 2006

Kea photo

This is a picture of the main town on the Cyclades island of Kea. It is also my best effort at getting a photo to appear on Blogger. So it is in no particular order in time. In fact this picture was taken about 10 days ago. We were very fortunate to be hosted on Kea by an old college friend of my husband who is Greek and now owns a vacation home on the island. Kea is far less touristy than the islands of Mykonos and Santorini which is one of the attractions to folks from Athens and other parts of the Greek mainland.
The other nice thing that has happened tonight besides my learning the interface between Picasa and Blogger is that I can do this sitting outside of the farmhouse that we are staying in outside of Lucca. What a treat. I wish I could do this for the rest of the summer but next week it is back to home and work. Maybe my wireless will at least allow me to sit outside of my house in the U.S. and blog (at least until the weather gets too cold.)
Well bedtime for now. More photos to follow. Posted by Picasa

No comments: