Sunday, November 15, 2009

Changes

Red underbelly
The original of the photo that became the new header.

I finally had to add comment moderation. Somehow I am now on the spammer's wavelength and have been getting 10 or more spam comments a day versus hardly any over the last 4 years. Since I was playing around anyway, I finally updated my header. After 4 years of blogging it is about time, I stopped describing myself as flailing about looking for the purpose of the blog. From now on it is what it is. The blog can rest as my vacation-away-from-vacation.

"We climbed aboard their starship, we headed for the skies
come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me lads"

From the Styx.

2 comments:

A Free Man said...

That's a stunning photo! Don't worry about the moderation, it is a necessary evil!

p said...

well comment moderation sucks...but i get it. maybe in a month you can revert back to no moderation and see how it goes....
i like the freedom of the blog now :) but i think the header picture is just a little...not quite there yet?
maybe one of your collages or a new one?